Aluminum cans shredder equipment preparation
1.Tools: wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, hammers, shovel, etc.;
2.The necessary spare parts: a variety of short-chain, chain, bolts, nuts, insurance pins, etc.;
3.Lubricating oil, turbine oil.
Aluminum cans shredder inspection processing
1.The coupling parts of the motor, reducer, hydraulic coupling, head, tail and other parts must be complete, intact and fastened. The reducer and hydraulic shaft section should be free from oil leakage and oil leakage, and the amount of oil should be appropriate.
2.The signal must be sensitive and reliable, no signal is not allowed to boot. The spray sprinkler should be kept in good condition.
3.The power cable and operation line must be hung neatly, without being squeezed;
4. Coal, vermiculite, debris, motor and reducer coal dust near the nose must be cleaned and cleaned;
5. The lap joint between the machine head and the tail of the transfer machine should be suitable;
6. The scraper chain plate should be moderately sized, and the scraper and screws must be fully tightened;
7.The transfer machine walking trolley must be stable and reliable;
8. When the machine is turned on under the condition of the bridge body, the operation of each part shall have no abnormal sound, and the scraper, chain and connecting ring shall be free of twisting, twisting and twisting;
9.The roadway support at the tire shredder must be intact and firm.
10. The safety protection net and protection device of the tire shredder shall be guaranteed to be non-deformable, ineffective, safe and reliable;
11. The roadway support at the tire shredder must be intact and firm.
As a professional shredder manufacturer and supplier, Shuguang Heavy Machinery's double shaft shredder can shred common domestic waste, and has a special production line to treat waste tires into small particles, which are used as raw materials in many fields.Welcome to contact us for more details.
Factory Address: Longjiang West Road, Shangjie District, Zhengzhou City
Contact number: +86-371-67666660 676667
Mobile phone: 0086 13523465141
After-sales Service Department: 0371-67666667