Hammer crusher is one of the main crushing equipment for fine crushing limestone, coal or other brittle materials below medium hardness in metallurgical, building materials, chemical industry, hydropower and other industrial sectors. The equipment has the advantages of simple structure, high crushing efficiency, large crushing ratio, strong production capacity and uniform product particle size. There are many types of hammer crusher, such as large-scale and small-sized, which can be used in different fields. For example, small-scale hammer crusher can be used for crushing raw materials in small factories, brick factories and refractory factories.
1. High crushing efficiency and high output: the crushing ratio can be as high as 50, and the crushing efficiency is high and the output is large;
2. Good grain size of finished products: good crushing effect, uniform particle size of stone products, less over comminution, no internal cracks, cube shape, has high application value in various industrial departments;
3. The body design is reasonable and compact: simple structure, light weight, small volume, less occupation and easy installation;
4. Strong durability of vulnerable parts: hammer head, grate screen and other parts are designed with high-quality materials, which can reduce wear and tear, and prolong the service life of about 3-5 years;
5. Green environmental protection: low noise, in the production process can effectively control dust, noise and other pollution within the national environmental protection standards, realize green production;
6. Affordable and more cost-effective: scientific pricing mechanism, affordable equipment quotation;
7. One time molding and process simplification: the crusher has grate plate, which can directly crush the material to the granularity that can be discharged. One time molding can save cost and simplify the processing procedure.
|Model||Main shaft speed(r/min)||Feed particle size(mm)||Discharge size(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Weight(t)||Power(kw)||External dimensions(mm)|