As an important part of the shredder equipment, the double-shaft shredder blade is also the most important thing in its maintenance. Zhengzhou Shuguang Machinery has made the following maintenance plan for the basic maintenance of the shredder blade for reference:
1. The alloy head of the double-shaft shredder has a sharp and sensitive cutting edge. Therefore, during the movement, installation and disassembly of the blade, the alloy head must be carefully protected from damage.
2. Regularly check the radial runout (±0.02mm) of the main shaft of the machine and the swing (±0.01mm) to ensure the gentle cutting of the blades of the double-shaft shredder.
3. The sundries on the main shaft and flange must be removed before the blade of the double-shaft shredder is installed. The surface of the flange should be flat and clean, and the shaft should be exchanged perpendicular to each other.
4. Use the largest possible flange to make the saw blade run more smoothly. The size of the flange should be the same. The size of the flange is 1/3 of the diameter of the saw blade (the thin saw blade should be 1/2D flange. ) Better sawing effect (especially thin blades).
5. The blade of the double-shaft shredder should be idling for 30 seconds after the installation is stable, and the cutting work can be started after confirming that everything is normal.
6. When installing the blade of the double-shaft shredder, the flange nut must be moderately tight, and the too loose saw blade will slip during rotating cutting, and the too tight saw blade will cause internal damage or deformation to affect the cutting effect.
7. Before cutting the blades of the double-shaft shredder, the operator must wear protective equipment (protective glasses, dust masks, safety helmets, protective gloves) and check whether the protective cover of the saw is intact.
8. When there are the following conditions, grinding is required:
A: When the quality of the blade of the double-shaft shredder no longer meets the requirements;
B: When the energy consumption of the machine tool increases significantly;
C: When the edge of the cutting material has obvious burst;
D: When the alloy cutting edge wear reaches 0.2 mm.
Timely sharpening is very important, because when the blade is not sharp, the saw body will heat up, and the motor will be overloaded, reducing the service life of the saw blade. Continue cutting when it is time to grind, and every 10% increase in cutting volume will bring about 50% additional alloy damage and shorten the service life of the blade.
9. The branches, debris and other debris gathered on the side of the saw teeth and the saw board must be always clear, because the accumulation of adherents will increase resistance and cause high energy consumption (in extreme cases, it will cause the burning of the machine motor) and Rough cutting quality. If the cutting edge is blunt at the same time, it may cause damage to the saw teeth.
10. Avoid using corrosive solvents when cleaning. When the saw blade is not suitable for a long time, it should be cleaned and sharpened, oiled for anti-rust treatment, and placed in the original carton before placing it properly.
11. Use a precise, stable, vibration-free sharpening machine, and a suitable diamond wheel. Grinding the alloy head in accordance with the prescribed operating procedures will extend the service life of the saw blade. Please do not use manual sharpening equipment.
As a professional shredder manufacturer and supplier, Shuguang Heavy Machinery's waste shredder can shred common domestic waste, and has a special production line to treat waste tires into small particles, which are used as raw materials in many fields.Welcome to contact us for more details.
Factory Address: Longjiang West Road, Shangjie District, Zhengzhou City
Contact number: 0086-371-67666667、67666660
Mobile phone: 0086-13523465141