River sand is formed by repeated impacts and frictions of natural stones under the action of water. The roughness of river sand is moderate and contains less impurities. The grains of river sand are smooth, relatively clean, and have a wide range of sources. The river sand is not viscous and plastic, and has good water suitability. It has made outstanding contributions to the construction industry.
River sand needs to be dried and sieved before it can be used in various dry mortars. The river sand drying produced by Shuguang Machinery is specially developed for river sand and has excellent drying effects.
1. The structure of the river sand drying is simple and reasonable, and the operation and maintenance are convenient.
2. The barrel material of the river sand drying is made of stainless steel, which makes the barrel beautiful and smooth, and durable.
3. The transmission device of the river sand drying is a triangular belt transmission, with low noise, stable operation, safe and reliable.
4. The river sand drying adopts a fully automatic control device. Only by adjusting the production time, the drying can automatically complete the drying of wet materials in the whole process, with a high degree of automation.
5. The river sand drying has low fuel consumption, no cost for heat, and is truly low-carbon, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
6. The river sand drying has large processing capacity, fast drying speed and high drying efficiency.