The application scope of rotary dryer is mainly used for drying limestone, pulverized coal, slag, clay and other metal and non-metallic materials in building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry and cement industry. The machine is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission device, supporting device and sealing ring. This machine has the advantages of high utilization of heat energy, uniform drying, less material cleaning times and convenient maintenance. It has the advantages of reasonable structure, excellent production, high output, low energy consumption and convenient operation.
The heat source of the dryer comes from the combustion device, and the dryer adopts the forward flow heating mode. The materials to be dried slip into the cylinder body from the feed box and feed, which is pushed back by the screw plate. Due to the tilt of the dryer, on the one hand, the material flows to the back end under the action of gravity and rotation, on the other hand, the material is repeatedly picked up by the plate, carried to the upper end, and then continuously spread down, so that the material forms a uniform curtain in the cylinder, and fully exchanges heat with the hot gas flow in the cylinder. Due to the repeated spreading of the material, the moisture contained in the material is gradually dried, so as to achieve the purpose of drying.
1. Simple structure and convenient operation;
2. It can be used in a wide range of applications to dry granular materials, and it is also advantageous to use it to dry materials with high adhesion;
3. The operation flexibility is large, and the output is allowed to fluctuate greatly in production, which will not affect the quality of the product;
4. Large production capacity and continuous operation;
5. Few failures and low maintenance costs;
6. The equipment is large in size and one-time investment is large;
7. Large workload of installation and disassembly.
|Model||Rotation speed(r/min)||Slope(o)||Inlet temperature(℃)||Power(kw)||Capacity(t/h)||Weight(t)|
1. The shaft bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the life of the bearing. It directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricating oil must be clean and the seal must be good. Main oil injection places: rotating bearings, roll bearings, all gears, movable bearings, sliding planes.
2. The newly installed wheel tyres are prone to looseness and must be checked frequently.
3. Pay attention to whether all parts of the machine work normally.
4. Pay attention to check the degree of wear of easily worn parts, and pay attention to replacing worn parts at any time.
5. On the plane of the bottom frame of the movable device, dust and other objects should be removed to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the bottom frame when the machine encounters unbreakable materials, which may cause serious accidents.
6. If the bearing oil temperature rises, stop and check the cause immediately to eliminate it.
7. If there is an impact sound when the rotating gear is running, stop and check it immediately and eliminate it.