2. Lubricating oil should be added to bearings regularly to ensure lubricity between bearings.
3. Check the tool screw regularly. After using the new aluminum shredder for 1 hour, tighten the moving tool and fix the screw of the tool to strengthen the fixity between the blade and the tool holder.
4. In order to ensure the sharpness of the cutting edge, the cutting tool should be checked frequently to ensure its sharpness and reduce unnecessary damage to other parts caused by blunt blade.
5. When changing tool, the clearance between moving tool and fixed tool is 0.8MM for crusher above 20HP and 0.5MM for crusher below 20HP. The thinner the recycled material is, the clearance can be adjusted appropriately.
6. Before the second start-up, the remaining debris in the engine room should be removed to reduce the starting resistance. The inertia cover and belt wheel cover should be opened regularly to remove the ash outlet under the flange, because the powder discharged from the aluminum shredder room enters the rotary bearing.
7. The machine should be well grounded.
8. Check regularly whether the belt of the tyre shredder is loose and tighten in time.