The reducer is an important part of the dual shaft shredder, so how do we install and maintain the reducer equipment?
Precautions before installation:
1、The installation shaft of the machine shall be cleaned before use. Check whether the installation shaft is bruised and dirty, if any, clean it up.
2. The service temperature of the reducer is 0-40 ℃.
3. Check whether the fit size of the hole (or shaft) connected with the reducer meets the requirements, and the tolerance of the hole shall be H7 (the tolerance of the shaft shall be H6).
4. Before use, replace the plug at the highest position with the vent plug to ensure that the gas in the body is discharged when the reducer is running.
2、 Installation of reducer
1. The reducer can only be installed on flat, shock absorption and torsion resistant support structure.
2. In any case, it is not allowed to use a hammer to drive the pulley, coupling, pinion or sprocket into the output shaft, which will damage the bearing and shaft.
3、 Use and maintenance
1. After the reducer is installed, check whether it is flexible. No load test must be carried out for formal use. Under normal operation, it shall be loaded gradually.
2. The reducer shall not be used beyond the rated load.
3. Check whether the oil level of the reducer is normal before use and during operation. The reducer has been filled with lubricating oil before leaving the factory. Name of lubricating oil: medium load industrial gear oil gb5903-86220.
4、 Oil change system:
For the first oil change, the lubricating oil shall be changed after the machine runs for 300-400 hours, and after that, the lubricating oil shall be changed every 1500-2000 hours. The lubricating oil shall be inspected every half month in the working environment with bad working environment, high temperature and large dust. If there is dirt in the lubricating oil, the lubricating oil shall be replaced to keep the lubricating oil clean, extend the service life of the reducer and improve the economic benefits.
5、 Oil change
When changing oil, it is necessary to wait until the reducer cools down and there is no danger of combustion, but it should still be kept warm, because the viscosity of oil increases after complete cooling and it is difficult to drain oil. (Note: cut off the power supply of the transmission device to prevent inadvertent power on! )
As a professional shredder manufacturer and supplier, Shuguang Heavy Machinery's double shaft shredder can shred common domestic waste, and has a special production line to treat waste tires into small particles, which are used as raw materials in many fields.Welcome to contact us for more details.
Factory Address: Longjiang West Road, Shangjie District, Zhengzhou City
Contact number: +86-371-67666660 676667
Mobile phone: 0086 13523465141
After-sales Service Department: 0371-67666667