Rotary drum dryers are equipment used in cement plants to dry mixed materials such as limestone, clay and coal powder. It is also used in metallurgy, mining, electric power, chemical and other departments to dry metal concentrate tailings and dry grains that have a certain humidity range. In order to better use, it is necessary to understand its structure and function:
1. The external structure of the rotary drum dryer mainly includes:
It is mainly composed of rotating body, lifting plate, transmission installation, support installation and sealing ring. The distribution and angle of the lifting plate are reasonably designed and the performance is reliable, so the heat energy application rate is high, and the temperature is dry and average; in order to control the temperature of the dryer, thermocouples are installed on the inlet and outlet installations.Through the thermometer, the temperature changes at the inlet and outlet ends of the dryer can be displayed, which provides a basis for better control of the working temperature in the cylinder (normally 350-380 degrees).
2. The internal structure of the rotary drum dryer mainly includes:
In order to increase the uniform distribution of the materials on the drum cross section, each part of the drum is in good contact with the dry medium, and a lifting plate is installed in the drum. The varieties of Yangban are as follows:
1. Lifting board: suitable for bulk materials or materials that are easy to stick to the wall of the cylinder.
2.Four-format lifting board: suitable for materials with high density, not brittle or not easily dispersed. The lifting plate divides the cylinder into four compartments, which are fan-shaped operating rooms that are not connected to each other. The contact surface between the material and the hot gas is larger than that of the lifting lifting plate.
And it can increase the filling rate of the material, reduce the falling height of the material and reduce the loss of dust.
3.Cross-shaped or rack-shaped lifting plate: suitable for small pieces of materials that are brittle and easy to disperse, so that the materials can be evenly dispersed on the entire section of the cylinder.
4. Sleeve type lifting plate: It is the lifting plate of the double heat transfer (or half diameter heating) drum dryer.
5. The sub-format (fan-shaped) lifting plate is suitable for materials with very fine particles and easy to cause powder flying. When the material is fed, it is piled up on the grid. When the cylinder rotates, the material is turned and comes into contact with the hot gas from time to time. At the same time, the drop height of the material is reduced, reducing the possibility of the dry material being carried away by the gas.
The above-mentioned various types of lifting plates can be scattered throughout the cylinder. In order to make the material can be delivered to the lifting plate quickly and evenly, a spiral guide plate can also be installed at 1~5m from the feeding end to prevent moisture. The material sticks and accumulates on the cylinder wall. At the same time, the boring materials are easily lifted up and taken away by the exhaust gas, and no lift board is installed at 1~2m from the discharge end.
Factory Address: Longjiang West Road, Shangjie District, Zhengzhou City
Contact number: 0086-371-67666667、67666660
Mobile phone: 0086-13523465141