As the lubricating system of the machinery manufacturing industry plays a vital role, the lubricating system is an important part of the normal operation of the dual shaft shredder. Without the lubrication system, the main body of the dual shaft shredder will wear out and block. The reasons for the lubrication system of the dual shaft shredder are not smooth:
1. The organization of production process is not smooth, and the tearing process is scattered and incoherent. It is difficult to adjust the discharge port of the shredder to the required standard, which results in the repeated circulation of materials in the middle, which leads to the silting of the bin in the fine crushing section and the passive situation that the continuous production is not possible.
2. The maintenance times of lubrication system are many and difficult. Due to the small space and short service life between the components of the lubrication system, the maintenance work of oil pump maintenance and pipe fitting replacement is more difficult and the maintenance times are increased.
3. Increased consumption of spare parts and materials, increased energy consumption and higher production costs. Since the lubricating oil needs to be replaced from time to time, the equipment of the lubricating system needs to be overhauled from time to time, resulting in increased wear of spare parts and increased costs.
4. The abrasion of various parts of the dual shaft shredder itself is intensified, and the running stability is poor.
5. The dual shaft shredder has certain restrictions on the input materials.
As a professional shredder manufacturer and supplier, Shuguang Heavy Machinery's double shaft shredder can shred common domestic waste, and has a special production line to treat waste tires into small particles, which are used as raw materials in many fields.Welcome to contact us for more details.
Factory Address: Longjiang West Road, Shangjie District, Zhengzhou City
Contact number: +86-371-67666660 676667
Mobile phone: 0086 13523465141
After-sales Service Department: 0371-67666667